ANDHRA PRADESH TABLE TENNIS ASSOCIATION
(Regd.No.166 of 1964)
[Affiliated to Table Tennis Federation of India, Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh & A.P.Olympic Association]
Lalbahadur Stadium, Fateh Maidan, HYDERABAD-500 001, website:www.aptabletennis.org
V.BHASKAR RAM, F.C.A., S.M.SULTAN, M.L.,
Chartered Accountant Advocate
The Annual General Body Meeting of the A.P.Table Tennis Association will be held on Sunday 14th May 2017 at 11.00 A.M., at Hotel Fortune Murali Park, Bandar Road, Vijayawada. You are kindly requested to attend the meeting without fail to discuss the following agenda.
1. To read and approve the minutes of the earlier meeting.
2. To discuss about the A.P.State Ranking Tournaments held in the year
2016 at various places 1)Guntur, 2)Rajahmundry, 3)Ananthapur, 4)Bhimavaram and 5)Eluru.
3. To frame the A.P.State Ranking Tournaments calendar for the year 2017
4. To discuss about the performance of the players in the National
Championship and National Ranking Championships held this year
5. To discuss about the further support to Sailu Noorbhasha and Kajol
Sunar, who have been selected to represent India in International events
6. To discuss about the coaching camps and formation of Table Tennis
Academies in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
7. To discuss about the financial position of A.P.Table Tennis Association.
8. To discuss about organizing the 11even sports All India Inter State Inter
Schools Table Tennis Championship-2017 at Vijayawada
9. Any other subject with the permission of the chair.
Yours in Sports,
(S. M. SULTAN)
Special Invitees: Secretary
2.Qualified International Umpires